- President - Maxwell Szabo
- External Vice President - Emily Salgado
- Internal Vice President - Renee Darner
- Treasurer - Allie Fisher
- Secretary - Dean Ignacio
- Swearing in of members by Assemblyman Tom Ammiano.
- Election of temporary Chair and temporary Secretary
- Adoption of Temporary Rules
- Approval of agenda
- Public Comments
- Election of the Chair
- Election of Vice Chairs
- Election of Recording Secretary
- Election of Treasurer
- Election of Corresponding Secretary
- Chair Committee Appointments
- Resolution urging the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce to renounce the Republican National Committee Platform (Mandelman).
- Resolution to support a "Charge for Harm" Alcohol Mitigation Fee Program (Avalos)
- Resolution Urging Passage of Employee Non-Discrimination Act (Haaland, Katz, Mandelman)
- Executive Director's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Fundraising Report
- Party-Building Report - Presentation by Susan Pfiefer
- New Business
- The 2009-2010 Civil Grand Jury report entitled "Pension Tsunami, the Billion Dollar Bubble" will be presented.
- Jeff Adachi and a representative from the San Francisco Labor Council will speak on Adachi's proposed Charter amendment.
Rebecca Prozan - Campaign Office Grand Opening
When: July 31, 2010 - Saturday
Where: 1195 Church Street @ 24th Street, San Francisco
What: Come celebrate the opening of Rebecca Prozan's headquarters. There will be a light breakfast, kids and dogs are especially welcome! Prozan will be mobilizing every Saturday at 10 a.m. and every Sunday at 11 a.m. until the election.
RSVP: Joshua Joshua@RebeccaProzan.com